Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
We need to get the [censored] out of Iraq and start worrying about more serious matters as this one. Heck the Iraq govnt' wants us gone...
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
WE got a ton of troops in Bahgdad packing bags tonight I hear....getting their crap together cause they may be heading for Iran....
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Really who did you hear that from? Im just wondering because we do need to get our priorties strait. Sounds like we are.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I think Iran has all the rights to protect the land they own. I dont agree with saying you cant, but I can, stuff. I hate the Double standerd. We cherish our freedom. Why cant they?
I dont know everything about it but this is one girl we dont want to dance with.
GO VOLS
As an old saying in the military goes on..........BULLSH$T!!!!, They aren't packing anything up. The mission continues on in Bagdad. No packing going on there.
I agree with centennialdawg...this is a BS gossip story. I've read some accounts where some SOF personnel "may have engaged" some Iranians and "may have been in Iran", but that's all gossip, too, and supposedly occurred in the Afghanistan Theater. Talk about overextending the military. Invading Iran would be just like playing Monopoly and needing one more piece of property so you can build houses. Just my opinion.
hold up, hold up...
I never said anybody was invading Iran or anything...
All that is going on is alot of troops are shifting from a camp in central bagdad to a camp in a more northern part of Iraq...Just in case...
My brother is a Lt. at Fort Lewis, thats just what he heard yesterday...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks